Next Time on The Pepperinge Eye

*My (honest) Opinion on the New Buffy Film.
*My Take on Fame vs Familiarity.
*The Hapless Human: Mortifying Maladies.

7/3/09

Your New Favorite Comic.

As some of you may know, I'm currently (seriously) working on a super project called Staked!  
It's only in the preliminary stages right now, but I'm working hard and fast on this one, so production is well underway.  I wanted to write this little tidbit about it now, without giving too much away regarding plot and premise, but I will say that within the next 6 months - a year, I will be giving you guys a FREE sneak peek at Staked! on Myspace.

Here are some details I don't mind divulging:
-It's a Graphic Novel
-It's scary!
-It's funny!
-And I'm debating on whether it should take place in the 80s or present day Virginia.  Just sayin'.

So, there you have it.  The FIRST official update on your new favorite comic book, Staked!

PE

No comments:

Post a Comment