Next Time on The Pepperinge Eye

*My (honest) Opinion on the New Buffy Film.
*My Take on Fame vs Familiarity.
*The Hapless Human: Mortifying Maladies.

6/6/09

Further Windexploits

THIS JUST IN:

Michael Lovelace just gave me a friggin' ultimatum.  The nerve!

Demon-daddy called me roughly twenty minutes ago to gather my insurance information so he could be "ready for insemination proceedings," whatever THAT means.  I was appalled! 
"Hold on there, director guy," I told him.  "I'm not even sure I want to do this yet.  I mean, no one's even commented on my blog."

He basically told me that I could accept his request and get the commercial role, or decline and have my liver fed to his newborn upon birth.  I asked to sleep on it.

Hopefully I'll have some answers tomorrow morning.  I mean, I like my liver.  That's the whole reason why I refuse alcohol at social gatherings.

All my best,

PE


No comments:

Post a Comment