Next Time on The Pepperinge Eye

*My (honest) Opinion on the New Buffy Film.
*My Take on Fame vs Familiarity.
*The Hapless Human: Mortifying Maladies.

6/8/09

No Streaks -or- Further Windexploits 2

Good morning, readers!

Today is a very special day.  Today we are shooting the Windex commercial I've been raving about for the past week.  It's going to be a busy day for me.  In less than an hour I'll be at the studio, probably getting dressed in a hallway on some backlot.  Now, I know what you're all thinking.  Is he really going through with this?  But what about the demon baby?  Is this commercial for the new, greener Windex products?  Well, hopefully I can answer at least two of those questions. . .

First off, yes.  I'm really going through with the commercial.  I realized last night that it would be a great opportunity for me.  Thirdly (yes, I know I skipped secondly) yes, again.  These products are green.  The commercial is actually going to be pretty cool!  I play a young narcissist who loves looking at his own reflection.  Well, one day I'm on a picnic with my racially-ambiguous girlfriend, sitting next to a pond.  I keep trying to check my reflection in the pond, but it's murky and unclear. SO, my gf pulls out new Green Windex (environmentally friendly) from the picnic basket and hands it to me.  I spray the surface of the pond and, magically, I can see myself perfectly clear!  Sounds awesome, right!?

Now on to the demon child problem.  If you recall from my last Windexploits post entitled, Answers From the Land of Dreams, I mentioned my inevitable duty of killing the director, Michael Lovelace.  He is a vicious Vocah demon who must be put down before he ruins the lives and bodies of any more budding stars.  I know it sounds risky, but never fear, my friends!  I have a plan.  The details are blurrier than my reflection in that pond was, but hopefully I'l be able to clear them up, streak free!  And as soon as I do I will definitely divulge them to my readers.

Ta-ta for now!

Naturally,

PE

No comments:

Post a Comment